Original Suffolk Collection - Tea Bag Tidy - White - Made in England
Only 10 left
- Quality - Hand crafted in the UK
- Made from high quality Staffordshire Clay.
- All come with 5 year Craftsmanship Guarantee, buy from a Trusted 7th Generation family business manufacturing pottery since 1800.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm in width x 9.5 cm in height, Dishwasher Safe,.
When we have received your order our goal is to deliver within 7 working days in the U.K.(this may take up to 20 working days if going overseas). However, sometimes there are circumstances outside of our control, when this may take longer, you will be informed A.S.A.P.
All orders are sent by our contracted UK carriers, Guaranteed next day, before 12pm next day and Saturday morning delivery are additional services but do incur a higher charge.
All delivery prices quoted are to the country mainland only, orders for Islands (i.e. deliveries off the mainland) will incurr an additional surcharge, please call the office for the total freight price ++44 (0) 1359 251 239
Add a splash of colour to your kitchen worktop while keeping all of your tea, coffee and sugar fresh and dry in these stylish airtight canisters.
Quality manufactured in the UK, all of our UK made products are made using the finest quality clays from Stoke-On-Trent.
Why Buy From Us?
- High Quality hands on craftmanship, Made in the UK,
- 5 Year workmanship promise,
- Hassel free replacement if your product arrives broken,
- Over 200 years and seven Generations of manufacturing experience,
- Buying direct from the manufacturer passing the savings onto you.
The Production Process
200 plus years of manufacturing experience has enabled us to get quite good at the manufacturing process. This doesn't mean we let robots mass produce rubbish, we still firmly believe in a hands on approach, after all clay is a natural product and each piece is unique. To make our jars there are between twelve and seventeen stages and in every stage the pot is handled, this gives our craftsmen a chance to inspect at every opportunity ensuring poor quality is put back into the manufacturing process reducing waste.
(To the right the largest pot produced at Henry Watson's Potteries, note the wagon wheel used to turn the pot by foot power).
A Family Tradition You Can Trust
Henry Watson 1848 - 1929 (3rd Generation)
In 1876 Henry amended the company name to Henry and Joseph Watson, Joseph being Henry's older brother. Together they developed the retail and wholesale outlets. In 1896 the company was registered as '' Earthenware, terracotta rustic ware, china and glass merchants. The company only became Henry Watson's Potteries Ltd in 1942.
Write Your Own Review