Original Suffolk Collection - Garlic Keeper - Arctic White - Made in England - 11cm x 11cm
- Large opening allow you to get your hand in making garlic easy to grasp.
- Aeration holes in rear allowing your garlic to Breath.
- Excellent natural properties keeping your garlic Delicious & Fresher for Longer.
- Made in England from fine Quality Staffordshire Clay. Dishwasher Safe.
- Hand Crafted, Hand Transfer printed ceramic lid.
- Part of the extensive Original Suffolk Collection. All come with 5 year Guarantee, All manufactured and sold by a Trusted 7th Generation family business manufacturing Ceramics since 1800.
- DIMENSIONS: 11 cm in diameter X 11 cm in height.
- CAPACITY: Holds 3 Large bulbs and 4-6 Medium to small bulbs
When we have received your order our goal is to deliver within 7 working days in the U.K.(this may take up to 20 working days if going overseas). However, sometimes there are circumstances outside of our control, when this may take longer, you will be informed A.S.A.P.
All orders are sent by our contracted UK carriers, Guaranteed next day, before 12pm next day and Saturday morning delivery are additional services but do incur a higher charge.
All delivery prices quoted are to the country mainland only, orders for Islands (i.e. deliveries off the mainland) will incurr an additional surcharge, please call the office for the total freight price ++44 (0) 1359 251 239
Garlic Keeper in Arctic White, Made in England. A stylish functional product with aeration holes in the rear to allow your garlic to breath extending its shelf life, the cool dark environment provided helps retain the lovely garlic flavours. Made with world renowned staffordshire clay.
Quality manufactured in the UK, all of our UK made products are made using the finest quality clays from Stoke-On-Trent.
Why Buy From Us?
- High Quality hands on craftmanship, Made in the UK,
- 5 Year workmanship promise,
- Hassel free replacement if your product arrives broken,
- Over 200 years and seven Generations of manufacturing experience,
- Buying direct from the manufacturer passing the savings onto you.
The Production Process
200 plus years of manufacturing experience has enabled us to get quite good at the manufacturing process. This doesn't mean we let robots mass produce rubbish, we still firmly believe in a hands on approach, after all clay is a natural product and each piece is unique. To make our jars there are between twelve and seventeen stages and in every stage the pot is handled, this gives our craftsmen a chance to inspect at every opportunity ensuring poor quality is put back into the manufacturing process reducing waste.
(To the right the largest pot produced at Henry Watson's Potteries, note the wagon wheel used to turn the pot by foot power).
A Family Tradition You Can Trust
Henry Watson 1848 - 1929 (3rd Generation)
In 1876 Henry amended the company name to Henry and Joseph Watson, Joseph being Henry's older brother. Together they developed the retail and wholesale outlets. In 1896 the company was registered as '' Earthenware, terracotta rustic ware, china and glass merchants. The company only became Henry Watson's Potteries Ltd in 1942.
Write Your Own Review