Original Suffolk Collection - Bread Baker - Terracotta - Made in England
Only 9 left
Bread Baker in Terracotta. Terracotta has amazing natural properties and has been used in cooking for centuries.
- FUNCTIONAL: Terracotta is known for being the perfect baking dish. It helps maintain and regulate the temperature, due to having a thick wall it doesn't fluctuate in temperature like a metal pan. It can also be soaked before use to create a softer loaf by cooking with steam.
- DURABLE: Made in England from high quality Staffordshire Clay. Dishwasher Safe.
- Part of the extensive Original Suffolk Collection. Available as tea, coffee, sugar, utensil holder, Garlic Keeper, Bread Crock, All come with 5 year Guarantee, All manufactured and sold by a 7th Generation family business manufacturing Terracotta since 1800.
- HAND CRAFTED: After being pressed all of our Bread Bakers are fettled, sponged and decaled by hand.
- DIMENSIONS: W13cm x L22cm x H8cm
When we have received your order our goal is to deliver within 7 working days in the U.K.(this may take up to 20 working days if going overseas). However, sometimes there are circumstances outside of our control, when this may take longer, you will be informed A.S.A.P.
All orders are sent by our contracted UK carriers, Guaranteed next day, before 12pm next day and Saturday morning delivery are additional services but do incur a higher charge.
All delivery prices quoted are to the country mainland only, orders for Islands (i.e. deliveries off the mainland) will incurr an additional surcharge, please call the office for the total freight price ++44 (0) 1359 251 239
A terracotta or ceramic bread bakers are often considered better than metal tins as they hold the heat giving a more even bake throughout.
Write Your Own Review