SECONDS QUALITY - Terracotta Chicken Brick - Made in England
Only 2 left
- THIS IS A SECONDS QUALITY ITEM AND WILL HAVE SLIGHT ASTHECIAL IMPERFECTIONS BUT WILL STILL BE FULLY USABLE AND FUNCTIONAL WITH NO MAJOR MANUFACTURING ISSUES.
- FUNCTIONAL - Terracotta cooking pots have been used for centuries and give excellent cooking results, this is thanks to being unglazed and porous, as the oven heats up, a steamy, moist enclosed environment is created resulting in a tender succulent meat which is full of flavour.
- SIMPLE TO USE - Soak the brick in water for 10 - 15 minutes, while the brick is soaking season the chicken to your liking then put the chicken in the brick, put the lid on and place in a cold oven, turn on the oven and cook for the required time. Instructions and product care are included.
- WELL DESIGNED - Designed and hand crafted to be as original and traditional as a hand thrown chicken brick, which we produced on the potters' wheels back in the 1960's
- HEALTHIER - A Terracotta Chicken Brick is also a healthier way to cook your chicken as it cooks in its own juices meaning that no extra fats are required for a great tasting chicken.
- MULTIPLE USES - You don't have to just cook chicken in a terracotta brick, you can cook all types of poultry, joints of meat with the same delicious result.
- SIZE - Perfect for a medium to large chicken, maximum recommended size 1.8kg
When we have received your order our goal is to deliver within 7 working days in the U.K.(this may take up to 20 working days if going overseas). However, sometimes there are circumstances outside of our control, when this may take longer, you will be informed A.S.A.P.
All orders are sent by our contracted UK carriers, Guaranteed next day, before 12pm next day and Saturday morning delivery are additional services but do incur a higher charge.
All delivery prices quoted are to the country mainland only, orders for Islands (i.e. deliveries off the mainland) will incurr an additional surcharge, please call the office for the total freight price ++44 (0) 1359 251 239
Write Your Own Review