Original Suffolk Collection - Garlic Pot - Arctic White - Made in England - 11cm x 11cm
Out of stock
- Large opening allow you to get your hand in making garlic easy to grasp.
- Aeration holes in rear allowing your garlic to Breath.
- Excellent natural properties keeping your garlic Delicious & Fresher for Longer.
- Made in England from fine Quality Staffordshire Clay. Dishwasher Safe.
- Hand Crafted, Hand Transfer printed ceramic lid.
- Part of the extensive Original Suffolk Collection. All come with 5 year Guarantee, All manufactured and sold by a Trusted 7th Generation family business manufacturing Ceramics since 1800.
- DIMENSIONS: 11 cm in diameter X 11 cm in height.
- CAPACITY: Holds 3 Large bulbs and 4-6 Medium to small bulbs
When we have received your order our goal is to deliver within 7 working days in the U.K.(this may take up to 20 working days if going overseas). However, sometimes there are circumstances outside of our control, when this may take longer, you will be informed A.S.A.P.
All orders are sent by our contracted UK carriers, Guaranteed next day, before 12pm next day and Saturday morning delivery are additional services but do incur a higher charge.
All delivery prices quoted are to the country mainland only, orders for Islands (i.e. deliveries off the mainland) will incurr an additional surcharge, please call the office for the total freight price ++44 (0) 1359 251 239
Garlic Pot in Arctic White, Made in England. A stylish functional product with aeration holes in the rear to allow your garlic to breath extending its shelf life, the cool dark environment provided helps retain the lovely garlic flavours. Made with world renowned staffordshire clay.
Write Your Own Review